Monday, November 06, 2006
- Name: therapydoc
- Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
Not here to treat anyone, please understand. So no matter how it might feel or look, I can't be your therapist. If someone tells you that you need it, however, do as my dream license plate suggests, Get Therapy. Community mental health centers can be great, and they're easy on the wallet.
- Feel good, feel bad
- Falling asleep in shul is not just another Jewish ...
- Antidepressants and kids
- Seasonal Affective Disorder and Me
- About the Co-Investigator
- Child Abuse, Lemme Share about the Poster
- Go to Everyone Needs Therapy- Lessons From a Famil...
- Why Jason Fortuny MIGHT have done what he did
- Assertiveness and Taking the magic out of the rela...
- Language is Powerful